Events for teachers, students and schools will be announced in early 2021.
If you wish to be notified directly please contact email@example.com.
The BioLearn Challenge aims to unlock curiosity in and observation of nature, teaching students how to use insights from nature to rethink how we solve challenges in our own lives. The challenge has:
- Real-world application for science and design.
- Strong links with STEM and D&T curriculum.
- Supports competences in working scientifically.
- Supports school sustainability work.
We are inviting teams of students to respond to the following design brief:
“Create a nature-inspired solution which improves the sustainability of your school or community building. Your solution needs to clearly address an identified area within your school which needs improving.”
We have created resources to help you take part:
- For teachers - activities and lessons to engage students.
- For students - inspiring examples and planning template.
- Online suport sessions for teachers.
Details will be announced in February 2021. Please contact us to be notified.